By using our services at Flower and Press and visiting our website you are trusting us with your information. We are committed to protecting your privacy and want to tell you how we at Flower and Press use this personal data.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
1) INFORMATION THAT YOU GIVE US
When you subscribe to our services, sign up to our marketing emails, buy from our web shop, participate in social media campaigns or contact us in any way such as via email or phone at Flower and Press you may give us information about you. Such information may include your name, billing and delivery addresses, email address, phone number and payment details.
2) INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use our site we may collect non personally identifiable information about your visit and how you navigated our website. This technical information includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your browsers application, type, your operating system, time zone, URL click stream to, through and from our site and page interaction information.
3) INFORMATION THAT WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTY SOURCES
We work closely with third parties such as sub contractors, analytics and delivery providers and may receive information from them about you
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
You can choose to opt out of any of our marketing campaigns at any time. Please email and we will remove you.
DATA PROTECTION ACT
We hold all information stored about you in compliance with the Data Protection Act and the Data Protection Principles You may request information that we hold about you please contact us on .
1) We will not disclose any personal information about you to any third party unless we have your prior consent to do so in order to complete a transaction. For example using out third party payment and delivery providers.
2) Law - If we are obliged to disclose personal information to comply with legal duties such as agents for credit card clearing, referencing or for fraud prevention
All personal information you provide to us is held on our secure services. We will try our hardest to prevent unauthorised access. However we cannot guarantee the security of your data and any personal data shared is at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
Our site may have links through to third party websites which have their own privacy policies. We will not accept any responsibility or liability for these privacy policies. We suggest you read their privacy policies before giving them any personal information about you.