TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions carefully as they form the basis on which you can visit our website https://www.flowerandpress.com/ . Please understand that if you order any of our products or decide to work with us you are bound by these terms and conditions.
https://www.flowerandpress.com/ is owned and operated by Flower and Press, Studio 2C, Sybil Mews, Harringay, London, N4 1EP
Company VAT No. 338 7362 74
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All contents of this website and copyright are owned by Flower and Press including but not limited to images, text, designs and logos. No part of our website can be used, sold or copied without our written consent and is not prohibited by us.
ORDERS & OUR PRODUCTS
We try to ensure our products are as accurate to the images as possible. However, there may be slight differences in their appearance and size and measurements are all approximates. Orders will only be processed if there aren't any material input errors on our web shop in the description of the goods or the prices of the products. We will contact you if there are any issues with your order.
1) We must receive full payment for the goods before your order can be accepted. Payment will be accepted by us when you have received an email confirmation of your order.
2) Prices of our products all include VAT at the prevailing rate. The delivery charge is worked out by weight at the checkout and is not included in the price of the product.
3) We use secure third party suppliers to process your payment. You have the option of selecting either PAYPAL or STRIPE.
We work with a natural, short lived product that is subject to seasonal changes and availability. We reserve the right to substitute blooms for others if they are not of good enough quality and will replace this with one in a similar colour palette (we cannot guarantee exact plant varieties). Upon receipt of your flowers it is your responsibility to ensure they are well looked after. We recommend snipping the bottom of the stems and placing them in water as soon as you receive your order.
1) Our pressed flower pieces are a natural product and may be subject to change over time. The colour pigment may fade and this is part of the natural process and one of the things we love about them. We advise you position your pressed flower piece out of direct sunlight to increase its longevity.
2) Papers - We use natural papers and as a result they have natural imperfections in the grains.
If an item is out of stock or it is unavailable through an inputting error we will contact your straight away and either offer you a full refund, substitute or replacement if its a product that can be back in stock.
DELIVERY & POSTAGE
1) We dispatch to the UK and Europe within 3 working days of receiving your order. You will be notified when your order has been placed and accepted by us and then you will receive another email when your order has been shipped. Please note that these are all estimates and if you need one of our products fast please contact us on email@example.com and we can advise if this is possible.
2) It might not be possible to deliver to some locations. If this is the case we will contact you and talk you through alterantive options such as a refund.
3) If there is an additional delivery charge due to error when inputting into our website or because of the bespoke nature and unique sizes of our products we will contact you by email and see if you want to pay this additional charge or have a full refund.
2) It is you responsibility to check the correct address and that the recipient will be in to take delivery. We cannot accept any responsibility for incorrect delivery details which lead to incorrect delivery
2) We have different options available for posting our products which you can choose at checkout. If you choose a royal mail untracked option such as 1st & 2nd class we will not accept any responsibility for any items that go missing in the post
3) As soon as you (or someone else you have nominated to receive them on your behalf) has received the goods we are no longer responsible for them
We are not responsible for the delay of products or performance in any part when extraordinary circumstance beyond our control stop us from fulfilling them. These include but are not limited to pandemics, acts of god, terrorism, accidents, postal delays.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Your right to cancel your order starts when you placed your order. When you have received your order by post you have fourteen days to cancel it.
We hope you love your products but if you change your mind you have 14 days to send your product back to us from when it was received by you (or someone else you nominated to receive the product on your behalf). Please email info@flowerandpress so we have this in writing. This needs to be sent back to us in its original packaging and protection. We cannot cover the cost of posting this back to us and damages will be checked by us upon receipt of the goods. If the product is in good working order we will issue you a full refund within fourteen days of getting the goods back.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS
Any products that arrive broken or damage must be photographed and emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) and sent back to us within 14 days of being received by you (or someone else you have nominated to receive them on your behalf). It may not be possible to issue you the same product due to the nature of our work being bespoke. We can either make up a similar piece, give you a credit adding up to the total amount of the product to spend at a time you like or issue you a refund. We will cover the cost of returning this product to us at the cost of the original shipping amount.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
1) None of our products are for human consumption, they should be kept out of reach from children and animals and we will not be held liable for any health issues caused.
2) Workshops - Students will be told about Flower and Press health and safety policies upon arrival at our studio. If we are working at a venue or event we will ask the venue for information about their health and safety policies to make sure staff know the correct protocol.
WEDDINGS AND EVENTS
We have separate terms and conditions for our weddings, events, installations and contract flowers. These will be included with your bespoke design document.
We try to ensure that are website doesn't have viruses or defects. However, this cannot be guaranteed. You are responsible for checking you have the correct equipment installed to use our website safely.
Our site may have links through to third party websites. We will not accept any responsibility or liability for any items bought on a third party website
CHANGES TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
From time to time we may make changes to our terms and conditions Please check back and refer to this page frequently so you are aware of such changes
For any questions regarding our terms and conditions please contact us at email@example.com